Rosenberg Kosakoski LLP is pleased to announce, as reported in the CBC, that its client the Mi’kmaq of Prince Edward Island recently received a $2.2 million contribution from the Province of P.E.I. for the Mi’kmaq’s planned cultural centre on the Charlottetown waterfront.
You may view the CBC story here.
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017
- Lemon Creek Fuel Spill Class Action Evacuee Statement Available for Download
- P.E.I. Contributes $2.2M for Mi’kmaq Waterfront Centre
- Cowichan Nation Alliance Successful in Important Aboriginal Title Decision
- Dave Moriarty of RK Litigation explains Air Transat’s “Mexican Game” to CHEK/CBC News