The class action alleges that Air Transat has engaged in a scheme to fraudulently misrepresent commercial flight itineraries to both consumers and aviation authorities with the objective of increasing ticket prices and reducing operation costs with the use of sub-standard aircraft. Recent reporting in the national media has revealed that Air Transat internally refers to its scheme as the “Mexican Game”.
Please contact us for further information.
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017
- Lemon Creek Fuel Spill Class Action Evacuee Statement Available for Download
- P.E.I. Contributes $2.2M for Mi’kmaq Waterfront Centre
- Cowichan Nation Alliance Successful in Important Aboriginal Title Decision
- Dave Moriarty of RK Litigation explains Air Transat’s “Mexican Game” to CHEK/CBC News