The national media has shown continued interest in the Lemon Creek fuel spill class action, culminating yesterday in extensive reporting on the BC Supreme Court’s recent certification of the action as a class proceeding.
Examples of the national media organizations covering the story include:
We are incredibly proud to represent the resilient and deserving residents of the Slocan Valley as they continue their battle against government and corporate pollution.
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017
- Lemon Creek Fuel Spill Class Action Evacuee Statement Available for Download
- P.E.I. Contributes $2.2M for Mi’kmaq Waterfront Centre
- Cowichan Nation Alliance Successful in Important Aboriginal Title Decision
- Dave Moriarty of RK Litigation explains Air Transat’s “Mexican Game” to CHEK/CBC News