We are pleased to announce that, on March 27, 2017, Justice Nathan Smith of the British Columbia Supreme Court approved the proposed settlement of the Paxil class action related to the allegation that Paxil causes cardiovascular birth defects.
More to come.
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017
- Lemon Creek Fuel Spill Class Action Evacuee Statement Available for Download
- P.E.I. Contributes $2.2M for Mi’kmaq Waterfront Centre
- Cowichan Nation Alliance Successful in Important Aboriginal Title Decision
- Dave Moriarty of RK Litigation explains Air Transat’s “Mexican Game” to CHEK/CBC News