RK Litigation is pleased to announce that David Rosenberg, Q.C. has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Ecojustice, Canada’s largest national environmental law charity.
Since 1990, Ecojustice has represented community groups, non-profits, First Nations, and individual Canadians on the frontlines of the fight for environmental justice. In partnership with its clients, Ecojustice launches ground-breaking lawsuits that level the playing field so industry interests can’t trump those of people and the planet. Ecojustice achieves legal precedents that keep harmful substances out of the environment, protect wilderness and wildlife and take aim at climate change.
See more at www.ecojustice.ca.
- Katrina Pacey: You Will be Missed
- Pivot Legal Society and RK Litigation at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News
- Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach Class Action Investigation
- Defendants Apply for Stay of Proceedings in Lemon Creek Criminal Trial