We are pleased to advise that the Paxil class action against GlaxoSmithKline with respect to cardiovascular birth defects caused by Paxil has been settled. The settlement approval hearing will be conducted by Mr. Justice Smith on March 27, 2017 in the British Columbia Supreme Court.
Please click here for more information.
- Katrina Pacey: You Will be Missed
- Pivot Legal Society and RK Litigation at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News
- Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach Class Action Investigation
- Defendants Apply for Stay of Proceedings in Lemon Creek Criminal Trial