We are pleased to advise that the Paxil class action against GlaxoSmithKline with respect to cardiovascular birth defects caused by Paxil has been settled. The settlement approval hearing will be conducted by Mr. Justice Smith on March 27, 2017 in the British Columbia Supreme Court.
Please click here for more information.
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017
- Lemon Creek Fuel Spill Class Action Evacuee Statement Available for Download
- P.E.I. Contributes $2.2M for Mi’kmaq Waterfront Centre
- Cowichan Nation Alliance Successful in Important Aboriginal Title Decision
- Dave Moriarty of RK Litigation explains Air Transat’s “Mexican Game” to CHEK/CBC News